Indigo Ripple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indigo Ripple

Live with passion. Love with abandon. Post with distinction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

People you are comedically intimidated and awed by

Go down 
+5
Louise
Serena5879
catdow80
azzzz
satchee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
satchee

People you are comedically intimidated and awed by Empty
PostSubject: People you are comedically intimidated and awed by   People you are comedically intimidated and awed by I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:38 pm

Joel McHale - I haven't seen his stand-up yet, but the soup is insane. What he did to Britney's womanizer is heaven-sent.

Louis CK - When he talks about banking I get all hot and bothered.

Demetri Martin - graphs ARE funny. i never want his show to end.

Kathy Griffin - Do you think she realizes she's my friend?
Back to top Go down
azzzz

azzzz

PostSubject: Re: People you are comedically intimidated and awed by   People you are comedically intimidated and awed by I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:29 pm

I saw Louis CK this past fall and he is so funny. The best comedy is the kind where people are just casually talking about stuff. Like stuff they observe.
Back to top Go down
catdow80

PostSubject: Re: People you are comedically intimidated and awed by   People you are comedically intimidated and awed by I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:24 pm

Carrot top- the Einstein of props.

P.S. Lil Tiff Im trapped in Georgia and have way too much time on my hands... I can blog the night away
Back to top Go down
Serena5879

Serena5879

PostSubject: Re: People you are comedically intimidated and awed by   People you are comedically intimidated and awed by I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:47 pm

i am ITA about louis ck. how great is he?
kurt metzger--keep an eye out for him. he is up & coming. had a comedy central spotlight a few weeks back and was paradisiacal.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Louise

PostSubject: Re: People you are comedically intimidated and awed by   People you are comedically intimidated and awed by I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:42 pm

I love Conan! He never fails to entertain.

Eagerly awaiting Jimmy Fallon, too. Hope he doesn't suck!
Back to top Go down
stardusty

stardusty

PostSubject: Re: People you are comedically intimidated and awed by   People you are comedically intimidated and awed by I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:08 pm

important things with demetri martin is my new favorite show. he is a genius. also the guys flight of the conchords is still going strong. i'm not sure who is funnier bret and jermain or their manager. and i know this is being discussed in another thread but danny mcbride from eastbound and down is one of my new favorites. his comic timing is impeccable. oh and how has nobody mentioned any writer from south park? after so many years they are still writing some of the funniest shit on television.
Back to top Go down
kstew

kstew

PostSubject: Re: People you are comedically intimidated and awed by   People you are comedically intimidated and awed by I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:58 pm

oh my god...lisa lampinelli. she's mean, vile and discusting but i love her. she has the balls to say anything...ANYTHING regardless of who she might offend. her deals is, if she makes fun of everyone, no one can get offended. and she loves the c word!
Back to top Go down
treephrog420

treephrog420

PostSubject: Re: People you are comedically intimidated and awed by   People you are comedically intimidated and awed by I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:24 pm

i can't believe you like lisa lampinelli. while i have not seen very much of it i get the distinct impression that she is trying too hard. but whatever diffrent strokes...
btw love the peg bundy it suits you
Back to top Go down
catdow80

PostSubject: Re: People you are comedically intimidated and awed by   People you are comedically intimidated and awed by I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Andy Dick is doing some of his best work on a little gem called Sober House.
Back to top Go down
indyblue

indyblue

PostSubject: Re: People you are comedically intimidated and awed by   People you are comedically intimidated and awed by I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:42 pm

not nearly as funny as david the fedora wearing douche bag Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People you are comedically intimidated and awed by   People you are comedically intimidated and awed by I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People you are comedically intimidated and awed by
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Ripple :: Mull it over... :: General deliberations-
Jump to: