Indigo Ripple

Live with passion. Love with abandon. Post with distinction.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

p90x workout "project"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serena5879

PostSubject: p90x workout "project"   Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:37 pm

in about 7 days i will be starting the p90x workout system. you know the one from the infomercial. i love informercials. i will keep everyone posted on my progress. anyone else working on a fitness goal? i need motivation and support at every turn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
satchee

PostSubject: Re: p90x workout "project"   Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:51 pm

When am i not? I think i'm going to go with John Basedow's Fitness Made Simple. Cause if anything, I need fitness to be a little more watered down.

He's gonna show me how...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
indyblue

PostSubject: Re: p90x workout "project"   Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:54 pm

i am working on fitness goals too. it seems like i always am and i can't seem to get over the hump. i saw that infomercial and it looks like it will totally work. i just don't think i would be down with too many pull ups, i just can't do them. i've been trying to get running more consistently and been experimenting with more free weights. but honestly for me it always comes down to eating good. i can run till i drop and never lose any weight if i'm still eating shitty. its frustrating. scratch i'll keep checking back to see how you're doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kryssy7x3

PostSubject: wiii fit and john basedow lol   Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:19 pm

bahahahahaha john basedow! tiff your ridiculouss lol--i think you should run o the wii fit! it makes you sweat and is a really good workout i'm telling you...just go step and you'll feel the burn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stardusty

PostSubject: Re: p90x workout "project"   Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:59 pm

i hope you are not having connor attempt this program too. that would be freaky an 18 month old kid lifting 15 lb weights, doing pullups and getting ripped. just promise me he's not on the juice.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serena5879

PostSubject: Re: p90x workout "project"   Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:56 pm

i'm on day 5 now, i like the program so far. it has me feeling really sore in a good way. connor is getting ripped too. got problems with that?
just kidding. but seriously, i hear ya on the eating like crap. i just try to not get carried away and if i do have something that is "bad", i really enjoy it and try to not feel guilty about it because that usually makes the whole situation worse.
i will keep you posted. and if it works, i may even post my before and after pictures!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kstew

PostSubject: Re: p90x workout "project"   Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:17 am

i'm doing wii fit. if a video game can't get me to work out i don't know what will. i thought it was gonna be easy and at first it was but its getting harder.
good luck serena
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stardusty

PostSubject: Re: p90x workout "project"   Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:08 pm

man spring is creeping and by my count there are only like twelve or thirteen weeks to june/ beach season. crazy shit. i cannot afford the px90 or a wii so i'm gonna continue running. luckily i ate so much shit last week (denny's twice in one day) that i no longer crave junk food. its the old catch you kid smoking and make em smoke the entire pack gag i guess. but for whatever reason even when i'm starving i'm eating hommous and carrots instead of crackers and cheese or sliders from denny's.

good luck ladies. keep this thread alive!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: p90x workout "project"   

Back to top Go down

p90x workout "project"
Page 1 of 1