Indigo Ripple

Live with passion. Love with abandon. Post with distinction.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

BLANK = my favorite thing to hate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Louise

PostSubject: BLANK = my favorite thing to hate   Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:26 pm

What is it, I wonder, that drives you into madness?

Presently, mine is girl scout cookies. I had to bring 39 boxes into work today in one of those old-lady cart/trollies for groceries.

I thought I was gonna get jumped for thin mints, and I thought to myself, "for what?"
("por que?" echoes the spanish translator)

I don't even eat them and I am not even sure my neices get any benefit from selling them. I think they get a stupid patch or something.

Fucking LAME!

It's winning me the popular vote around the workplace, though. So I guess some good has come from it.

What a Face

Last edited by Louise on Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seasoned Salt

PostSubject: Re: BLANK = my favorite thing to hate   Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:27 pm

That's easy. It's people who pronounce February like feb-YOO-ar-ee, as if there were no R right in the middle of that bitch. Or Feberrerry, like that R is just too much for these poor people. They have just given up and won't even try anymore, it's just too damned hard. Only 28 days and they won't have to say it again til next year. Lazy motherfuckers.

And if it weren't bad enough that half the people walking around seem to have a really hard time with this whole "pronouncing words in the English language" thing, I become especially peeved when this is done by those who make a living by speaking.

The more money they make, the more it pisses me off. I would not keep getting paid if I did my job wrong.

Newscasters, TV hosts, radio personalities, actors and shit, politicians. Those types.

And Louise, next time you have girl scout cookie order forms, you better damn well call me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
indyblue

PostSubject: Re: BLANK = my favorite thing to hate   Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:43 pm

speaking of girl scout cookies, go immediately to the store and buy edy's samoa slow churned ice cream. its bad ass. they also have thin mint but i have not tried this.

on topic, i really can't stand when words are purposely mispelled. like kool or dunkin donuts' holiday shit happy holiddays. F that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLANK = my favorite thing to hate   

Back to top Go down

BLANK = my favorite thing to hate
Page 1 of 1