Indigo Ripple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indigo Ripple

Live with passion. Love with abandon. Post with distinction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to revive the economy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stoli

stoli

How to revive the economy Empty
PostSubject: How to revive the economy   How to revive the economy I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:23 pm

I think that President Obama should put a mandatory financial tax on the filthy rich.

If you have more then 20 million to your name, you should be taxed, like ten, and this money should be evenly distributed to the lower-class.

I would say that it could also be used for government programs, but they seem to be able to just magically make money when they want to, so... I think they're good.
Back to top Go down
kstew

kstew

PostSubject: Re: How to revive the economy   How to revive the economy I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:08 am

a heard of a great way to revive the economy on facebook i think...cancel federal student loans. i could think of alot of things i could do with that $30,000. imagine if all young people had an extra $30,000 or more. that would revive the economy!
Back to top Go down
stardusty

stardusty

PostSubject: Re: How to revive the economy   How to revive the economy I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:01 pm

amen to the cancelling of student loans. i also think that cancelling future student loans is in order
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to revive the economy   How to revive the economy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to revive the economy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Ripple :: Mull it over... :: General deliberations-
Jump to: