Indigo Ripple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indigo Ripple

Live with passion. Love with abandon. Post with distinction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bonnaroo vending

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
little rip

Bonnaroo vending Empty
PostSubject: Bonnaroo vending   Bonnaroo vending I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:34 pm

I’m faced with a question everyone faces at least once in their lives. If you have the ways and means to run an official-like booth at Bonnaroo do you do it? Pros and cons –

Pros:
No worrying 2 days before hand if you’ll get a spot in or near shakedown
No running across a field like the end of far and away to stake your claim to a halfway decent spot after you’ve waited in a 3 hour car line after sleeping in a walmart parking lot.
Private bathrooms and showers
More direct access to custies. Especially those that steer clear of shakedown.
Waaaaaayyyy less complete insanity.
Credibility, experience, and essentially an "in" at every other festival.

Cons:
Exhorbitant vending fees that seem very daunting
Paperwork and state tax
Rules
Distance from the outside
Back to top Go down
indyblue

indyblue

Bonnaroo vending Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo vending   Bonnaroo vending I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:10 pm

while i agree that officially vending cuts the anxiety about getting a sweet shakedown spot. however i think that not having to deal with all of the red tape of officially vending has its benefits.
Back to top Go down
bigwing

Bonnaroo vending Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo vending   Bonnaroo vending I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:12 am

indyblue wrote:
while i agree that officially vending cuts the anxiety about getting a sweet shakedown spot. however i think that not having to deal with all of the red tape of officially vending has its benefits.

hey dudes, I have a fantastic new simple cheap product that you can sell many thousands of units at a festival like Bonnaroo, sell in the shakedown you could actually walk around selling it or from a 1m space, to see its sales potential I would advise trying it as soon as possible at a smaller festival. sold 5000 at one festival last year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonnaroo vending Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo vending   Bonnaroo vending I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonnaroo vending
Page 1 of 1