Indigo Ripple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indigo Ripple

Live with passion. Love with abandon. Post with distinction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i want to get needles stuck in my skin.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serena5879

Serena5879

i want to get needles stuck in my skin. Empty
PostSubject: i want to get needles stuck in my skin.   i want to get needles stuck in my skin. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:56 pm

i want to try acupuncture, but i'm not sure why. i've heard that it helps with blood flow all over the body. who wants to judge me for what i want???
Back to top Go down
satchee

PostSubject: Re: i want to get needles stuck in my skin.   i want to get needles stuck in my skin. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:04 pm

The chick i work with gets it regularly and swears by it. In fact, I don't know of anyone who got it and doesn't like it. I'm looking for a good one to affiliate with and promote so let me know how it all goes down.
Back to top Go down
Plinko74

Plinko74

PostSubject: Re: i want to get needles stuck in my skin.   i want to get needles stuck in my skin. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:18 am

Way back in eighth grade there was this kid who had a doctor for a father, guy practiced acupressure and acupuncture.

He came in (the kid, not the father) and did a demo of acupressure on a few of us in front of the class, and it was phenomenal. He just did a little bit of stuff on our hands and was able to bring on crazy relaxation all the way up and down my spine and into my legs and head.

He basically said that was he did was nothing compared to the possibilities. I can't really describe it, but it was good in a two thumbs and two eyebrows up kind of way.

I guess acupuncture wouldn't have gone over real well considering the circumstances, but I have to imagine it's quite an experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to get needles stuck in my skin.   i want to get needles stuck in my skin. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want to get needles stuck in my skin.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Ripple :: Mull it over... :: Alternative Therapies and Thought Patterns-
Jump to: