Indigo Ripple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indigo Ripple

Live with passion. Love with abandon. Post with distinction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr. Gregory House...love him or hate him?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kstew

kstew

Dr. Gregory House...love him or hate him? Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Gregory House...love him or hate him?   Dr. Gregory House...love him or hate him? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:26 am

House is the best hospital/medical show EVER. Possibly the best show on TV right now
Back to top Go down
indyblue

indyblue

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Gregory House...love him or hate him?   Dr. Gregory House...love him or hate him? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:09 pm

sorry but Dr. John Dorian is still my favorite tv doctor followed closely by Drs. Eliot Reid, Turk and Cox. don't disrespect, especially in its last season.

and i've never seen house
Back to top Go down
Louise

Louise

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Gregory House...love him or hate him?   Dr. Gregory House...love him or hate him? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:32 pm

House irks me.

Every episode is almost IDENTICAL.

Allow me to illustrate:

• Oh my god! This person has some strange and random disease, but WHAT IS IT!!??

Duh duh duuuuhhh....

"You know what?" says one of the doctors, "I bet it's THIS!"

"Nope, " House says, and then quips something very clever, which both hints at the REAL problem and makes the doctor with the suggestion feel like a complete idiot.

"Wait!" says another of House's henchmen, "The blood results are back, so it must be this then!"

"Ha ha ha!" says House. " I know the answer, but I'm gonna not gonna tell YOU!"

Let's keep playing this fun game until the patient almost looses their life and JUST WHEN THEY ARE ON THE BRINK OF DEATH..

"Ah ha!" Idea

"It was herpes all along!" House smirks, eats some pain-killers, then wobbles away with his cane.

The End.

Tune in next week, to witness pretty much the same thing, just a LITTLE BIT different!

It's fun the first time around, but not several seasons worth!

Scrubs RULES!!!! drunken
Back to top Go down
kryssy7x3

PostSubject: scrubssss vs. house   Dr. Gregory House...love him or hate him? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:14 pm

I agree, scrubs all the wayy =] -- althought i probably cant judge because i've never seen house =p
Back to top Go down
stardusty

stardusty

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Gregory House...love him or hate him?   Dr. Gregory House...love him or hate him? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:57 pm

thank you louise, i have never watched House either, I'm more of an Untold Stories of the ER or Mystery Diagnosis on Discovery Health kinda person.
But thanks to your faux script i'm going to have to tune in. when does this show air on the pictotube?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Gregory House...love him or hate him?   Dr. Gregory House...love him or hate him? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Gregory House...love him or hate him?
Page 1 of 1