Indigo Ripple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indigo Ripple

Live with passion. Love with abandon. Post with distinction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When your friend is an obvious alien...

Go down 
+2
cocobot
satchee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
satchee

When your friend is an obvious alien... Empty
PostSubject: When your friend is an obvious alien...   When your friend is an obvious alien... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:46 am

I have a friend who is an unmistakable alien. I was first tipped off when he had an unnatural enmity toward triangles. Then he went through a period where triangles were ok again. Slowly he has been assimilating into society but my biggest fear is that the government will secretly steal him in the night. As a friend, what should I do?
Back to top Go down
cocobot

cocobot

PostSubject: Re: When your friend is an obvious alien...   When your friend is an obvious alien... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:14 am

fly him to jersey and take him to phish
Back to top Go down
beerlovinchick

PostSubject: Re: When your friend is an obvious alien...   When your friend is an obvious alien... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:24 pm

you should give him the same courtesy that his kind gives us...ANAL PROBE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://njwebguy.com
Observer11

Observer11

PostSubject: Re: When your friend is an obvious alien...   When your friend is an obvious alien... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:11 am

just be sure to always have torsion field bugels and other triangle related snacks on hand incase of home sickness/emergency due to home planet power loss Razz drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixvegasmedia.com
Observer11

Observer11

PostSubject: Re: When your friend is an obvious alien...   When your friend is an obvious alien... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:13 am

hey were just curious .. alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.mixvegasmedia.com
catdow80

PostSubject: Re: When your friend is an obvious alien...   When your friend is an obvious alien... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:34 pm

This actually happened to a guy I know back in the 80's, Willie Tanner. He put up with the wacky cat eating antics of this alien and eventually they learned to love each other. They also got a saturday morning cartoon out of it. Unfortunately the Gov't did catch on and took him away but if you ask Willie to this day he says he regrets nothing. affraid
Back to top Go down
indyblue

indyblue

PostSubject: Re: When your friend is an obvious alien...   When your friend is an obvious alien... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:48 pm

thank you for never letting me forget willie tanner. i died a little the day gordon shumway went back to melmack(sp?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When your friend is an obvious alien...   When your friend is an obvious alien... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When your friend is an obvious alien...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Ripple :: Mull it over... :: General deliberations-
Jump to: