Indigo Ripple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indigo Ripple

Live with passion. Love with abandon. Post with distinction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rod Stewart #3?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
little rip

Rod Stewart #3? Empty
PostSubject: Rod Stewart #3?   Rod Stewart #3? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:58 am

Apparently there is another 29 year old Rod Stewart walking around looking for happy endings.

WTF??

Ok, kstew, where was your man this weekend? If he has an alibi, maybe there should be a Rod Stewart convention down the road??

Rod Stewart in the news
Back to top Go down
cocobot

cocobot

Rod Stewart #3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rod Stewart #3?   Rod Stewart #3? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:55 pm

ok. not to alarm you but there is a fourth rod stewart. i was reading an article about the Hampton phish shows this past weekend and a rod stewart was quoted as saying he had a great time at the shows. Now i know that kstew's rod stewart is a huge fan of phish, but i know for a fact that he did not make it to hampton this weekend. is it possible that phish has two fans uncannily named rod stewart?
Back to top Go down
kstew

kstew

Rod Stewart #3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rod Stewart #3?   Rod Stewart #3? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:04 am

my rod stewart is the best rod stewart of them all!! and he does not need happy endings from others...thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rod Stewart #3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rod Stewart #3?   Rod Stewart #3? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rod Stewart #3?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Ripple :: Mull it over... :: General deliberations-
Jump to: