Indigo Ripple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indigo Ripple

Live with passion. Love with abandon. Post with distinction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The twilight saga knows no boundaries.

Go down 
+4
lovelyme23
little rip
kryssy7x3
satchee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
satchee

The twilight saga knows no boundaries. Empty
PostSubject: The twilight saga knows no boundaries.   The twilight saga knows no boundaries. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:00 pm

Fine. I'll say it. I read the entire saga. All four books. I'm not proud. And really, I don’t need anyone to comment about it. I just needed to get that off my chest.
Back to top Go down
kryssy7x3

PostSubject: Re: The twilight saga knows no boundaries.   The twilight saga knows no boundaries. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:33 pm

OMGGG i loveee lovee loveee the saga!! althought i am not finished reading the last book, i never want it to end. =] Best book everr and only books who really kept me interested =]
Back to top Go down
satchee

PostSubject: Re: The twilight saga knows no boundaries.   The twilight saga knows no boundaries. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:40 pm

would books be more appealing if the publishers doubleddd and tttripled the lettersssss???
Back to top Go down
kryssy7x3

PostSubject: Re: The twilight saga knows no boundaries.   The twilight saga knows no boundaries. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:41 pm

acutally they would thank you =]...and its a lot funner--u should try it sometime
Back to top Go down
little rip

PostSubject: Re: The twilight saga knows no boundaries.   The twilight saga knows no boundaries. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:43 pm

you started a twilight thread. you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
lovelyme23

PostSubject: Re: The twilight saga knows no boundaries.   The twilight saga knows no boundaries. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:45 pm

i love that series too! and i must confess, sometimes i put double letters too =/
Back to top Go down
Ze Zerman

PostSubject: Re: The twilight saga knows no boundaries.   The twilight saga knows no boundaries. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:31 pm

neither i know the books nor i hopped on the twiglight express but i really enjoy reading your posts!!!
Back to top Go down
satchee

PostSubject: Re: The twilight saga knows no boundaries.   The twilight saga knows no boundaries. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Thanks man!!! I knew my genius was shining through!!
Back to top Go down
kryssy7x3

PostSubject: Re: The twilight saga knows no boundaries.   The twilight saga knows no boundaries. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:21 pm

ohh don't worry lovely cousinn...while your here we're gonna make you read the bookss=] ALL FOUR! youu'll get into them eventually! muahahahaha =]
Back to top Go down
Serena5879

Serena5879

PostSubject: Re: The twilight saga knows no boundaries.   The twilight saga knows no boundaries. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:51 pm

i don't know where it's appropriate to add double lettersssssss. is it ok to add them at the beginning of a wwwwword or is that too much like stuttering? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Serena5879

Serena5879

PostSubject: Re: The twilight saga knows no boundaries.   The twilight saga knows no boundaries. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:51 pm

i like my cyclops there.
Back to top Go down
Ze Zerman

PostSubject: Re: The twilight saga knows no boundaries.   The twilight saga knows no boundaries. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:37 am

kryssy that's actually pretty scary...
Back to top Go down
cocobot

cocobot

PostSubject: Re: The twilight saga knows no boundaries.   The twilight saga knows no boundaries. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:19 pm

yyyyyyyyyyeah serena. its a little too much at the beginning of the word. and yeah great use of cyclops. how bout this? pig ?
Back to top Go down
beerlovinchick

PostSubject: Re: The twilight saga knows no boundaries.   The twilight saga knows no boundaries. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:46 pm

stephen king actually said that the author of these books couldn't write and it almost caused a riot. if you have some free time go to youtube and search for stephen king and stephanie meyer and watch the hilarity that ensues...f'n classic.
Back to top Go down
http://njwebguy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The twilight saga knows no boundaries.   The twilight saga knows no boundaries. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The twilight saga knows no boundaries.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indigo Ripple :: Mull it over... :: Books-
Jump to: