Indigo Ripple
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indigo Ripple

Live with passion. Love with abandon. Post with distinction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harry Potter--The World's First Love of the Jr section at the library. PRE TWIGHLIGHT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Serena5879

Serena5879

Harry Potter--The World's First Love of the Jr section at the library. PRE TWIGHLIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter--The World's First Love of the Jr section at the library. PRE TWIGHLIGHT   Harry Potter--The World's First Love of the Jr section at the library. PRE TWIGHLIGHT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:53 pm

not only did i read them all (except the last one) but i am currently in the process of re-reading all of them before i read the last one so that it's like one big looooooooong book. (double letters mid-word....hmmmm).
Back to top Go down
satchee

Harry Potter--The World's First Love of the Jr section at the library. PRE TWIGHLIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter--The World's First Love of the Jr section at the library. PRE TWIGHLIGHT   Harry Potter--The World's First Love of the Jr section at the library. PRE TWIGHLIGHT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:06 pm

I love the harry potter series. i bought a wand from toys r us and a book on wicca right away.
Back to top Go down
treephrog420

treephrog420

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter--The World's First Love of the Jr section at the library. PRE TWIGHLIGHT   Harry Potter--The World's First Love of the Jr section at the library. PRE TWIGHLIGHT I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:55 pm

have you really read all of the potters except the last one? how is that possible?? aren't you dying to know what is going to happen confused
Back to top Go down
Plinko74

Plinko74

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter--The World's First Love of the Jr section at the library. PRE TWIGHLIGHT   Harry Potter--The World's First Love of the Jr section at the library. PRE TWIGHLIGHT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:28 am

In a raaaare off-topic comment, I didn't read any of the Harry Potters but am LMMFAO at the treephrog420's dickchicken avatar.Harry Potter--The World's First Love of the Jr section at the library. PRE TWIGHLIGHT Pound10

Okay, I got that out of my system. Please resume your discussion.
Back to top Go down
treephrog420

treephrog420

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter--The World's First Love of the Jr section at the library. PRE TWIGHLIGHT   Harry Potter--The World's First Love of the Jr section at the library. PRE TWIGHLIGHT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:37 pm

thank you. i wish i thought of it myself
Back to top Go down
Serena5879

Serena5879

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter--The World's First Love of the Jr section at the library. PRE TWIGHLIGHT   Harry Potter--The World's First Love of the Jr section at the library. PRE TWIGHLIGHT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:02 pm

hey dickchicken. yes i am dying to know. but i read the other books so long ago, that i wanted to refresh myself. i have my theories on what might happen in the last one. but i will be able to wait it out. i'm good like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter--The World's First Love of the Jr section at the library. PRE TWIGHLIGHT   Harry Potter--The World's First Love of the Jr section at the library. PRE TWIGHLIGHT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter--The World's First Love of the Jr section at the library. PRE TWIGHLIGHT
Page 1 of 1